My spouse is going to leave the United States with my child and I know he/she will not come back? Can I prevent my spouse from depriving me of my rights to my child?

Yes, get an emergency order from the Judge. A Judge can order a parent to surrender the child’s passport to the authorities. A Judge can also prevent the child from leaving county or state lines. Finally, a Judge also has authority to order immediate return of the child from a foreign country if the child has already been taken outside.