What do I do if my spouse is running from being served?

If you have filed for divorce, you will have to serve your spouse. If he is avoiding service you can request substituted service from the Judge. You will have to prove that your spouse is evading service. A Judge will sign an order for substituted service that will allow you to post the notice at the spouse’s front door. Service will be complete.