What if my spouse doesn’t answer the divorce petition?

You can request a default judgement if your spouse doesn’t anwer. Service has to be complete through a personal service or substituted service. If your spouse does not respond you can move to get a default judgement. You will have to present a final decree to the judge and she will sign it.