- Appointed Special Commissioner - Hon. Judge George Barnstone
- Appointed Special Commissioner - the Hon. Judge LaShawn A. Williams
- Appointed Special Commissioner - the Hon. Judge Lesley Briones
- Judicial Clerk for the Hon. Judge Barry Russell - United States Federal District Court
- Law Clerk for the Los Angeles County District Attorney - Steve Cooley
- Instructor at University of Houston Law Center – Consumer Law Clinic
- Speaker and Panelist – University of Houston Law Center – “Women in Corporate and Tax Law” – 2021
- Speaker and Panelist – Houston Bar Association – 2022
- Appointed Special Commissioner by the Honorable Judge Barnstone, Judge Briones and Judge Williams
- Presenter and Instructor – “Liens in Real Estate” – 2021
Award and Recognition
- Top Lawyer 2019 & 2020 by Houstonia Magazine
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2021
- Houston Business Journal's 40 Under 40 (Nominee)
Publication, Seminars, and Teaching
- Lecturer - Liens in Real Estate. 2020
- Panelist - Houston Leads, a Conversation with Women in the Law - UH Law School 2020
- Panelist - Women in Corporate and Tax Law - UH Law School 2021
- Lecturer - University of Houston Consumer Law Clinic 2016-2019
Reclaim Your Rights Today!
Gagan Khan has helped Texas residents protect and reclaim their rights. If you have business law, property law, eminent domain & condemnation, or other real estate concerns in Houston and more areas in Texas, call us now! We'll listen to your situation and help you figure out how to get the best outcome for your case.'
GK Law PLLC is a Houston real estate and business law firm dedicated to helping Texas families and individuals reclaim their rights.