Nicolas finished his legal education at Far Eastern University. He has been in the industry for over 8 years. He has diverse working experience, from Commercial Litigation to Business Transactions. Before becoming a paralegal, he was a practicing Licensed Real Estate Broker.
With his specialized experience in Real Estate Law, Nicolas is indeed a fine addition to the firm.
Publication, Seminars, and Teaching
- Commercial Arbitration
- Saving Your Business Through Corporate Rehabilitation
- Taxation of Real Estate Dealers, Developers and Lessors
- Streamlining Compliance with Data Privacy
- Introduction to Copyright, Trademark, Patents, Utility Models and Industrial Design
- Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Program
- Executive Diploma Program in Real Estate Management
- Anti-Harassment and Discrimination Training
- Information Security Training